Jun 19, 2012

HAPPY SUMMER!

Happy Summer to all my Friends, Customers and Followers!

I want to take a moment and Thank all of you that I have had the privilege to meet through out the years of Lost N' Found Furniture. As my blog approaches almost 200,000 hits I just want to say Thank You to all my loyal return customers!

 I get asked from time to time where the Name “Lost N' Found” came from, besides the obvious fact the furniture I work on is old looking, some of the pieces are broken and damaged and is in need of a fresh creative vision, I know from experience that sometimes people can be in the same situation. If any of you have ever spent any time in my garage looking at some of those lost pieces or have brought me your lost pieces into my lovely dirty garage, (lol) you would have probably heard the music I listen to is usually music pertaining to God. At one time or another all of us have probably been lost in life and have needed God to work on us, fix our broken hearts and damaged lives. I know that God has definitely came into my life and created a creative fresh vision in me and my family. From being a single mom now for almost 8 years, Lost N' Found has been a blessing to me as well as all of you that have been customers and friends! Thank You for your support and kindness!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4GmLRTJq1w

Don't let your lights go down
Don't let your fire burn out'
cause somewhere, somebody needs a reason to believe
Why don't you rise up now?
Don't be afraid to stand out
That's how the lost get found
The lost get found

God Bless!

Kimette

* I would like to put out a special thanks to my sweet daughters and son. Kirsie, for all she has done to help me! She has developed my blog and was the one that came up with the name “Lost N' Found” from the song "The Lost Get Found," by Britt Nicole. Another special thanks to my daughter Kassidi, for all her hard work and all the times she has moved furniture back and forth and in and out of my truck! My daughter Kali, for working so hard in school and being another example of allowing God to come in and change her life! And my son Erik, for being the best clean-up-crew around! You are all the best! I love YOU!

2 comments:

  1. love you too mom!! you are a true blessing to us :) I am "found" in Christ, but I know I would be "Lost" without you :)

    <3 kirsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie! Thanks, I would be lost without you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete