Is there a piece of furniture in your home that is LOST and needs to be FOUND? Well I want to inform you that I can take those pieces that you already own in your home and MAKE THEM NEW AGAIN! And if you have no way of getting these worn down pieces to me, I can pick them up! (Just look under my delivery tab to find out prices!) SOOO... If you do have a piece you want me to refinish for you, you just need to follow these few simple steps:
1. In order to get a close estimate I need a picture of the piece you have in mind (or see it in person) and the color you would like it to be. Color has a huge effect on price because some colors use WAY more paint than others.
2. You either need to bring the piece(s) to me, or I can pick them up. Make sure you let me know when we are talking about prices that you inform me of whether I am doing the delivery or not. I will give you a day when they should be done. This varies, depending on how many orders I have in front of you :)
3. Anxiously wait and dream of what your furniture will look like while I play furniture doctor and bring your lost piece back to life!
4. Come back to pick up/or wait for me to deliver the new "FOUND" piece(s)! (This is my most favorite part! I LOVE watching all of your excited faces when you reunite with your furniture!)
5. Live happily ever after with your "new" furniture :) (I guess this is my favorite part too!)
6. Don't forget to share the love and tell other friends about how they can get their furniture looking great like yours!
**NOTE: I will also pick up a piece of furniture from you that is "LOST" in your home that you do not wish to keep anymore. I will pick it up and haul it myself, free of charge! Don't waste your time loading and unloading your furniture just to haul it off to the D.I. or any other thrift store. If you think the piece(s) are usable or fixable that I might be able to use, please call me and I will take them off of your hands!
I am looking forward to being able to help you with your LOST pieces of furniture! So please call me!!